The Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union board of directors last week announced the selection of Richard Williams as the credit union's new CEO.
What does DLFCU stand for?
DLFCU stands for Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLFCU
- Dynamique des Langues et Francophonie (French: Dynamic Languages and Francophonie; est. 2007; Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie)
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Diana Lowenstein Fine Arts (Miami, FL)
- Dream League Football Association (Texas)
- Daniel Liebster Fine Carpentry (Canada)
- De Laat Fruit Control (software)
- Desjardins-Laurentian Financial Corporation (Canada)
- Dinan Léhon Football Club (France)
- Drain Line Flow Control
- Diamond Lakes Federal Credit Union (Arkansas)
- Detroit Lakes Fire Department (Minnesota)
- Double Log Fractal Dimension
- Data Links Filesystem Filter
- Deutschen-Leukämie-Forschungshilfe (German: German Leukemia Research Assistance)
- Distributed Link Fragmentation and Interleaving (Cisco)
- Distributed Link Fragmentation and Interleaving Over Asynchronous Transfer Mode (Cisco)
- Distributed Link Fragmentation and Interleaving Over Frame Relay (Cisco)
- De Lemos Ferreira José (French masonry company)
- Diabète Lié à la Fibrose Kystique (French: Diabetes Linked to Cystic Fibrosis)
- Dansk Landsforening for Laryngectomerede (Danish: Danish Association for Laryngectomy; Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union, Baton Rouge, La.
A member of the $161 million Dow Louisiana Federal Credit Union, headquartered in Plaquemines, found himself stranded without a ready source of cash when his ATM card stopped working in Shanghai, China.