While there are no Japan-specific global SRI indexes, there are 114 companies included in the major sustainability index benchmarks such as the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index (35 companies), the FTSE4Good (87 companies) and the Ethibel Sustainability Index (25 companies).
What does DJWSI stand for?
DJWSI stands for Dow Jones World Sustainability Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DJWSI
- Daniel J. Wilcox
- Dank Je Wel (Dutch)
- DeutschJapanischer Wirtschaftskreis eV (German: German-Japanese Industrial Cooperation Committee)
- Diamond and Jewelry Wizard (est. 1992; San Rafael, CA)
- Dorinha Jeans Wear (fashion label)
- Duhuo Jisheng Wan (herbal medicine)
- Dow Jones Wilshire Global (Index)
- Dow Jones World Index
- Dow Jones Wealth Manager
- Dow Jones World Stock Index
- Devil Just Won't Win
- Definitive Jux (band)
- Piscines Desjoyaux SA (French: French swimming pool company)
- Deffobis Jean Yves (French fitness firm)
- Dozier-Jarvis-Young Quartet (est. 1998)
- Deutsche Jagd Zeitung (German: German Hunting Newspaper)
- Da Kine
- Daichi Kuroda (Japaneses pop vocalist)
- Dakshina Kannada (Karnataka, India district)
- Dan Kennedy