uk Citigroup, Inc (NYSE: C) has announced that it has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth consecutive year.
What does DJSWI stand for?
DJSWI stands for Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Derwent Journal of Synthetic Methods (organic chemistry)
- Director, Joint Staff Memorandum
- Dow Jones Select Micro-Cap (stocks)
- Daugiau Jokio Saves Naikinimo (Lithuanian eating disorders)
- Dead Jackie Susann Quarterly (zine)
- Dow Jones Stock Quotes
- Deputy Joint Special Representative (UN Hybrid Operations in Darfur; Africa)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Stoxx Index
- Darien Junior Sailing Team (Long Island Sound)
- Digital Junction Switching Unit
- Dill, Joyce & Thresher (insurance agents; Connecticut)
- Don Juan Triumphant (play supposedly written by the Phantom of the Opera)
- Donald John Trump
- Dose Journalière Tolérable (French: Tolerable Daily Intake)
- Dow Jones Transportation
- Dynamic Jet Travel (various locations)
- Dow Jones Transportation Average
- David James Teak Direct Ltd. (UK)
- Deployed Joint Task Force
- Deployable Joint Task Force Augmentation Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Henkel has been added to the consumer goods market segment of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI World).