NYSE: UMC) said that Dow Jones Sustainability Index has selected UMC as a global component for the fifth consecutive year.
What does DJSI stand for?
DJSI stands for Dow Jones Sustainability Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Direction de la Jeunesse et des Sports (French: Directorate of Youth and Sports)
- Director, Joint Staff
- Dow Jones Spot
- Dr John Sullivan & Associates (est. 2000; California)
- Dubin-Johnson Syndrome
- Dartmouth Jewish Sound Archive (est. 2002)
- Dayaram Jethmal Science College (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Digital Junction Switching Center
- Dwarkadas J. Sanghivi College of Engineering (India)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Group Index
- Derwent Journal of Synthetic Methods (organic chemistry)
- Director, Joint Staff Memorandum
- Dow Jones Select Micro-Cap (stocks)
- Daugiau Jokio Saves Naikinimo (Lithuanian eating disorders)
- Dead Jackie Susann Quarterly (zine)
- Dow Jones Stock Quotes
- Deputy Joint Special Representative (UN Hybrid Operations in Darfur; Africa)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Stoxx Index
- Darien Junior Sailing Team (Long Island Sound)
- Digital Junction Switching Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Dr Norbert Reithofer, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW, 'We are delighted that the BMW Group is super sector leader in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index World for the fifth consecutive year.