Baxter's performance under Kraemer has earned it a spot on the Dow Jones Sustainability Group Index, reserved for the top 10 percent of companies with the most sustainable business practices.
What does DJSGI stand for?
DJSGI stands for Dow Jones Sustainability Group Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Deutsche Journalistenschule eV
- Direction de la Jeunesse et des Sports (French: Directorate of Youth and Sports)
- Director, Joint Staff
- Dow Jones Spot
- Dr John Sullivan & Associates (est. 2000; California)
- Dubin-Johnson Syndrome
- Dartmouth Jewish Sound Archive (est. 2002)
- Dayaram Jethmal Science College (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Digital Junction Switching Center
- Dwarkadas J. Sanghivi College of Engineering (India)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Derwent Journal of Synthetic Methods (organic chemistry)
- Director, Joint Staff Memorandum
- Dow Jones Select Micro-Cap (stocks)
- Daugiau Jokio Saves Naikinimo (Lithuanian eating disorders)
- Dead Jackie Susann Quarterly (zine)
- Dow Jones Stock Quotes
- Deputy Joint Special Representative (UN Hybrid Operations in Darfur; Africa)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Stoxx Index
- Darien Junior Sailing Team (Long Island Sound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dow Jones Indexes and the Switzerland-based SAM Sustainability Group launched a new Dow Jones Sustainability Group Index in September 1999 composed of more than 200 "sustainability-driven" companies, which the group defines as those that seek to "achieve their business goals by integrating economic, environmental, and social growth opportunities into their business strategies.