One of Several Enhancements Debuting on Dow Jones News Service NEW YORK, Aug.
What does DJNS stand for?
DJNS stands for Dow Jones News Service
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Deutscher Jugend Motocross Verband (German: German Youth Motocross Association; Germany)
- Disc Jockey Music Xpress
- Darjah Johan Negeri (state award; Malaysia)
- Deutsch-Japanisches Netzwerk (German: German-Japanese Network)
- Disc Jockey Noctem (software)
- Distinctive Jewish Name (sociology)
- Dow Jones Newswires
- Dow Jones Newspaper Fund
- Dow Jones News Retrieval
- Dow Jones News Retrieval Service
- Decrement B and Jump If Not Zero (Z80 instruction)
- Dark Jedi Organization
- David John Oates
- Deputy Juvenile Officer (Missouri)
- Development Job Engineer
- Digital Journal of Ophthalmology
- Stichting de Jonge Onderzoekers Nederland
- De Jonge Onderzoekers Eindhoven
- D'Jungle People Sdn Bhd
- Danielou Jean-Paul (French kitchen furniture firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In related news, Dow Jones Newswires has launched a training program for its real-time equities news and information product, Dow Jones News Service.
Customers of the new real-time application will be able to subscribe to Dow Jones News Service, the most widely used source of corporate, business and financial news for North American financial professionals, and Dow Jones World Equities Report for on-the-spot news on international markets, companies, economies and politics.
The Dow Jones Composite News Feed consists of the Dow Jones News Service, the Professional Investor Report, the Capital Markets Report, Federal Filings, the Wall Street Journal, the Dow Jones Economic Report, the World Equities Report, and the International Petroleum Report.
NYSE: BMD) said today that the news item that was reported yesterday on the Dow Jones News Service quoted an erroneous earnings estimate for the Company that was provided by IBES.
Stine, 48, senior editor, Americas, and Linda Fung, 41, managing editor, Dow Jones News Service.
Dow Jones Newswires includes the Dow Jones News Service, the Capital Markets Report and Dow Jones' international newswires produced in partnership with the Associated Press.
today announced that Dow Jones News Service is available on the newly released WONDA(R) 5.