The business includes the Wall Street Journal -- the country's largest daily newspaper -- Dow Jones Newswires and the Dow Jones Local Media Group, which itself includes eight daily papers and ancillary titles in six states.
What does DJLMG stand for?
DJLMG stands for Dow Jones Local Media Group (Middletown, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Deutscher Ju-Jutsu Verband
- Dark Jedi Knight (game rank)
- Deutsche Jugendkraft (German Youth Association)
- Deutscher JKA (Japan Karate Association) Karate Bund (German: German JKA Karate Group)
- Dr JK Mulloy Elementary (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Direktorat Jenderal Kekayaan Negara (Indonesian: Directorate General of State Assets)
- Donoho, Johnstone, Kerkyacharian and Picard (mathematics)
- Davy Jones Locker (band)
- Dépôt des Jeux Linux (French: Filing of Linux Games)
- Doctor John Lee Institute (Oregon City, OR)
- Dalhousie Journal of Legal Studies
- Distal Jakob London Wrist Disease-Secondary
- Det Jyske Musikkonservatorium (Danish: Royal Academy of Music; Denmark)
- Dick James Music (record label)
- Diffuse Jammer Multi-path
- Director Joint Staff Memorandum
- Distributed Job Manager (ACL)
- Don't Judge Me
- Double J. Motorwerks (Portland, OR)
- Der Junge Mit Der Gitarre (German:the boy with the guitar; singer Tobias Schacht)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper is moving its printing to Seacoast Media Group -- a division of Dow Jones Local Media Group that prints the Portsmouth Herald and other titles -- and will shutter its presses starting Jan.
The metering model seems to be gathering steam, with papers from the Dow Jones Local Media Group (nee Ottaway Newspapers) suggesting that the process has gone splendidly.