The Dow Jones Islamic Market Titans 100 Index finished 2012 up 10.
What does DJIM stand for?
DJIM stands for Dow Jones Islamic Market
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DJIM
- Duodenum, Jejunum, Ileum (the three parts of the small intestine)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Deliverance Jesus Is Coming (church)
- Dixie Jewels Insulator Club (Chattanooga, TN)
- Dow Jones Islamic Fund (product offering by Allied Asset Advisors)
- Dow Jones Industrial Index (stock market)
- Dow Jones Internet Index
- Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
- Dalhousie Journal of Interdisciplinary Management (Canada)
- Deutsche Jugend Islandpferde Meisterschaft (German: German Youth Championship Iceland Horses)
- Dow Jones Islamic Market Index
- Dow Jones Integrated Solutions
- Department of Judicial Information Technology (Virginia)
- Dow Jones Industrial Technology Index
- David J. Joseph Company
- De Jonge Journalist (Dutch: The Young Journalist; online newspaper; Netherlands)
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Deutsche Justiz-Jugend (German: German Youth Justice)
- Division of Juvenile Justice
- Duodenojejunal Junction (anatomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dow Jones Islamic Market GCC Index, which measures the performance of Shari'ah-compliant stocks for five of the Gulf member states, registered a 2.
Aa <p>The 4 new indexes are the Dow Jones GCC, the GCC Dow Jones Islamic Market Index, the Dow Jones Titans 50 GCC (Saudi Arabia), and the Dow Jones Islamic Market MENA Index.
It's the second such index in the country, following on the heels of the Dow Jones Islamic Market Canada Index.
NEW YORK: Dow Jones Indexes, a leading global index provider, yesterday launched the Dow Jones Islamic Market (DJIM) China Offshore Hong Kong Index.