Qpass, the leader in digital commerce services, has announced that Factiva, provider of the Web's widest and deepest archive of news and industry publications, will implement the Qpass Digital Commerce Service solution to enable the online sale of articles from its Dow Jones Interactive Publications Library to individual business consumers via the Internet.
What does DJI stand for?
DJI stands for Dow Jones Interactive (online business information)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DJI
We have 6 other meanings of DJI in our Acronym Attic
- Declo Junior High School (Declo, ID)
- Dekalb Junior High School (Waterloo, Indiana, USA)
- DeRidder Junior High School (DeRidder, LA)
- DeSmet Jesuit High School (St Louis, Missouri)
- Dublin Jerome High School (Dublin, OH)
- Da-Jiang Innovations (China)
- Deep Jive Interests (blog)
- Dienst Justitiële Inrichtingen (Dutch: Judicial Service Establishments; Ministry of Justice; Netherlands)
- Djibouti (ISO Country code)
- Dow Jones Index
- Duodenum, Jejunum, Ileum (the three parts of the small intestine)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Deliverance Jesus Is Coming (church)
- Dixie Jewels Insulator Club (Chattanooga, TN)
- Dow Jones Islamic Fund (product offering by Allied Asset Advisors)
- Dow Jones Industrial Index (stock market)
- Dow Jones Internet Index
- Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
- Dalhousie Journal of Interdisciplinary Management (Canada)
- Deutsche Jugend Islandpferde Meisterschaft (German: German Youth Championship Iceland Horses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Dow Jones Interactive Focusing on the needs of business and information professionals, some features of Dow Jones Interactive include: o Ability to search thousands of sources simultaneously o Extensive archive of industry-specific and general-news publications o Powerful advanced search tools o Ability to print, download or e-mail the results of a search o News-tracking, enabling professionals to stay up-to-date on industry and company news The complete white paper - "Selecting Business Intelligence Sources: The Public Web vs.