The Dow Jones Industrial Index of 30 large corporations, one of the most widely followed barometers of the stock market, notched its fifth straight record close, adding 50.
What does DJII stand for?
DJII stands for Dow Jones Industrial Index (stock market)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DJII
We have 1 other meaning of DJII in our Acronym Attic
- Deep Jive Interests (blog)
- Dienst Justitiële Inrichtingen (Dutch: Judicial Service Establishments; Ministry of Justice; Netherlands)
- Djibouti (ISO Country code)
- Dow Jones Index
- Dow Jones Interactive (online business information)
- Duodenum, Jejunum, Ileum (the three parts of the small intestine)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Deliverance Jesus Is Coming (church)
- Dixie Jewels Insulator Club (Chattanooga, TN)
- Dow Jones Islamic Fund (product offering by Allied Asset Advisors)
- Dow Jones Internet Index
- Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
- Dalhousie Journal of Interdisciplinary Management (Canada)
- Deutsche Jugend Islandpferde Meisterschaft (German: German Youth Championship Iceland Horses)
- Dow Jones Islamic Market
- Dow Jones Islamic Market Index
- Dow Jones Integrated Solutions
- Department of Judicial Information Technology (Virginia)
- Dow Jones Industrial Technology Index
- David J. Joseph Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
That drove Wall Street's Dow Jones industrial index to an all-time high on Tuesday and indices of both world and European shares inched up further on Wednesday.
In comparison, the Dow Jones Industrial Index closed up 7.
The falls in Asia-Pacific markets came after stocks in the United States slid to 12-year lows with the Dow Jones Industrial index ending Monday down 300.