21 per cent in 2012; the Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index posted a 2012 increase of 17.
What does DJAT stand for?
DJAT stands for Dow Jones Asian Titans
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Department of Justice and Community Safety (Australia)
- Deputy Judge Advocate General
- Declaración Jurada Anticipada de Importación (Spanish: Affidavit Advance Import; Argentina)
- Du Jour Au Lendemain (band)
- Darfur Joint Assessment Mission (United Nations)
- Disciples Justice Action Network
- Disc Jockey Association of New Zealand
- Dow Jones Australia and New Zealand Report (Dow Jones & Company, Inc.)
- Defense Joint Accounting System
- Dutch Joint Aperture Synthesis Team
- Disc Jockey Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Dark Jedi Brotherhood (Star Wars online gaming group)
- De Javasche Bank (Dutch East Indies bank; 1828-1953)
- De-Jitter Buffer
- Delhi Jal Board (India; water providers)
- Deutscher Judo Bund (German: German Judo Federation)
- Devant le Juke Box (French: Before the Juke Box)
- Djibouti Airlines (ICAO code)
- Don Johnson Big Band
- Dansk-Jydsk Blood Bowl Leagues
Samples in periodicals archive:
52 per cent in February; the Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index advanced 5.
The Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index, in comparison, posted a loss of 13.
The Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index, in comparison, posted a gain of 1.
49 per cent in October; the Dow Jones Asian Titans 50 Index decreased 0.