Corporate and Product Information THE TECHNOLOGY PIONEER & GLOBAL LEADER Dow Corning Corporation was established in 1943 specifically to explore the potential of silicones.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Dow Corning Corporation (Midland, MI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Dogmatic Constitution on the Church (Second Vatican Council)
- Dominion Color Corporation
- Donegal County Council (Ireland)
- Donor Coordination Council
- Dorset County Council (UK)
- DOS Command Center
- Double Cotton Covered (wire insulation)
- Double Crested Cormorant (bird)
- Doubly Corrugated Choke
- Dow Chemical Company
- Downriver Community Conference (Michigan)
- Downriver Cycling Club
- Downtown Coordinating Committee
- Dual Channel Compressor (audio equipment; various companies)
- Dual Concentric Conductor
- Dubai Cultural Council (United Arab Emirates)
- Dublin City Council (Dublin, Ireland)
- Duke City Chorus
- Dundee City Council (Scotland)
- Dunedin City Council (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dow Corning Corporation 111 South Progress Drive East Kendallville, IN 46755 Ph: 1-800-248-2481 Dow Corning and Silastic are registered trademarks of Dow Corning Corporation WE HELP YOU INVENT THE FUTURE is a trademark of Dow Corning Corporation.