Failure by the banks to provide mortgages is one of the main factors leading to the continuing price crash, the survey by auctioneers Douglas Newman Good revealed.
What does DNG stand for?
DNG stands for Douglas Newman Good (real estate company; Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNG
We have 16 other meanings of DNG in our Acronym Attic
- Debutanized Natural Gasoline
- Degrassi: the Next Generation (TV show)
- Delaware National Guard (Wilmington, DE)
- Deutsche Numismatische Gesellschaft
- Did Not Graduate
- Digital Negative Graphics (Adobe digital photo format)
- Digital News Gathering (video media)
- Diplomatie Non Gouvernementale (French: Non-Governmental Diplomacy)
- Distribution Nouveautés Gadgets (French: New Gadgets Distribution)
- Double Negative
- Washington DC, National Gallery of Art
- Defense National Guard Bureau (US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission)
- Dallas National Golf Club (Dallas, TX)
- Del Norte Gun Club (New Mexico)
- Der Nörgelnde Greisen Club (German: The Nagging Elders Club; gaming group)
- Dunblane New Golf Club (UK)
- Dark Nebula Gallente Division (online game)
- Darlington Nuclear Generating Division (nuclear station; Ontario, Canada)
- Dakota Nation Gaming Enterprise (South Dakota)
- Departamento NaoGovernamental de Investigação
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new owners of No 19a Long Lane snapped up the red brick property for around EUR155,000, letting agents Douglas Newman Good confirmed at the weekend.
ie comprises a number of estate agents, the main ones being Gunne, Sherry Fitzgerald and Douglas Newman Good, although others such as Lowe and GPK Properties have been known to make an appearance from time to time.
n For more information contact Douglas Newman Good on 01-679-4088 from the Republic and 003-531-679-4088 from Northern Ireland.
A Douglas Newman Good (DNG) survey showed no let-up in the property explosion - with nearly 70 per cent of sales agreed within two months.
Estate agents Douglas Newman Good said: "This superior family home offers luxurious living with a most exclusive location.
Figures from estate agent Douglas Newman Good showed prices for homes above EUR700,000 grew by 3.
The survey of more than 200 homeowners was carried out by estate agents Douglas Newman Good Paul Murgatroyd from Douglas Newman Good said: "It's clear people are increasingly disillusioned with the quality of life in Dublin.