2% in TEE as estimated by an AD compared to the doubly labeled water method in 15 year old adolescents.
What does DLW stand for?
DLW stands for Doubly Labeled Water
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLW
We have 28 other meanings of DLW in our Acronym Attic
- Danske Laegers Vaccinations Service (Danish pharmaceutical company)
- Derwentside Leisure Vehicle Service (UK)
- Dans la Vraie Vie (French: In Real Life)
- Damage Liability Waiver (insurance)
- Delaware, Lackawanna, and Western Railroad
- Deutsche Linoleumwerke (German Flooring Factory)
- Discovering Lost Ways (Natural England; UK)
- Diversity of the Lepidoptera in the World (Centre for Entomological Studies Ankara project)
- Dussaux, Lepoutre, Wattier (French architectural firm)
- Damariscotta Lake Watershed Association (Jefferson, ME)
- Delhi Labour Welfare Board (India)
- Deep Lake Water Cooling (alternative to air conditioning)
- Department of Land and Water Conservation (NSW, Australia)
- Department of Labor and Workforce Development (state agency)
- Diffuse Lymphocytic Well Differentiated
- Dryland Livestock Wildlife Environment Interface Project (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Daily Live Weight Gain (livestock)
- Data Link Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
One new method is the doubly labeled water technique, a form of indirect calorimetry based on the elimination of deuterium and oxygen-18 from urine.
Scientists use a test with doubly labeled water to determine energy expenditure in people.
1996) Physical activity levels from a meta-analysis of doubly labeled water studies for validating energy intake as measured by dietary assessment.
Total energy expenditure was measured with doubly labeled water, and was actually lower on the low-carb diet; the subjects also reported malaise.