Patients with significant stenosis of the left main coronary artery were considered to have double-vessel disease and those with significant stenosis of the left main coronary artery and right coronary artery were considered to have three-vessel disease.
What does DVD stand for?
DVD stands for Double-Vessel Disease
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DVD
We have 241 other meanings of DVD in our Acronym Attic
- Dick Van Dyke (actor)
- Digital Versatile Disc (formerly Digital Video Disc)
- Digital Video Disc (now Digital Versatile Disc)
- Digital Video Drive
- Digital Virtual Disk
- Diploma in Venerology & Dermatology (India)
- Direct Vendor Delivery
- Dissociated Vertical Deviation (ophthalmology)
- Divers Droite (France, politics)
- Divide (street type)
- Driver and Vehicle Data Online Access
- Drivers Vigilance Device (UK)
- Dynamic Voltage Drop (electronics)
- DVD Copy Control Association
- Digital Video Disc Screener
- Digital Versatile Disc Plus Recordable
- Digital Versatile Disc - Rewriteable (competing standard to DVD-RAM & DVD-RW)
- Dual-Sided Single-Layered DVD Disc (9.4GB)
- Dual-Sided Dual-Layered DVD Disc (17GB)
- Standard Single-Sided Single-Layered DVD Disc (4.7GB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turning the data around," he continued, "we can say that younger patients with single- or double-vessel disease, short lesions, and large stent sizes fare very well with bare-metal stents.