Features include watertight/crush-resistant armor, high-impact, heat- and chemical-resistant polymer shell, stainless steel hardware and double-throw latches, automatic pressure-equalization valve and tongue-and-groove lid construction with a polymer o-ring for watertight seal.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for Double-Throw (switch)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- Dorchester (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Double Tagging (LAN Switching)
- double take
- Double Tap (weapons)
- Double Team (gaming)
- Double Time (on overtime forms)
- Double Top (trading Markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
- Double Torsion
- Double Transfer (philately)
- Double Trouble