uk Global Banking News - 05 March 2013 India and Bhutan have signed a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) to exchange information on banking and help check tax evasion.
What does DTAA stand for?
DTAA stands for Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTAA
We have 4 other meanings of DTAA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Traffic Assignment
- Dynamic Trimming Assistant (Eniram)
- Linhas Aereas de Angola Airlines (ICAO code)
- Dance, Theatre, & Arts Administration (Akron, OH)
- Dance-Movement Therapy Association of Australia (Victoria, Australia)
- Delts Talking about Alcohol (Delta Tau Delta fraternity)
- Descending Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (radiology)
- Diffusion Technique et Application Audio Visuelle (French: Audio Visual Technology and Application Distribution)
- Diversional Therapy Association of Australia
- Division of Trade Adjustment Assistance (US DOL)
- DECE Technical Advisory Ad-hoc Board
- Declared Theaters of Active Armed Conflict
- Diversional Therapy Association of Australia National Council
- Demountable Tape Automated Bonding
- Density Time after Bit (ocean drilling)
- Denver Traffic Ad Boards (Denver, CO)
- Descending Thoracic Aorta Bifemoral (bypass; cardiology)
- Diffusion Techniques Appliquées au Bâtiment (French: Diffusion Techniques Applied to Building)
- Direct Thyrotropin Receptor Autoantibody Binding Assay (microbiology)
- Dodecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 ( ANI ): India and Bhutan on Monday signed a Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DT) for the avoidance of double taxation and for the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income.
The forum will enhance international cooperation and coordination on handling tax issues and assist countries in handling the double taxation avoidance agreements.
This is envisaged by the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement, which Bulgaria and Switzerland signed on September 19, the finance minister announced in parliament.
Abu Dhabi An amended double taxation avoidance agreement (DTAA) between the UAE and India is likely to plug the loopholes in a previous agreement that enabled tax authorities in India to sometimes unnecessarily go after non-resident businessmen and individuals for alleged tax evasion, say experts.
Out of all the EU member-states that Macedonia realizes a more significant trade exchange, Belgium is the one country we have not yet signed a double taxation avoidance agreement with.
New Delhi has also assured Iran that it will soon ink the bilateral Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement and the Bilateral Investment Protection Agreement.