What does DGDR stand for?
DGDR stands for Double Giant Dipole Resonances
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Danning, Gill, Diamond & Kollitz (law firm; Los Angeles, CA)
- Dajikaka Gadgil Developers Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Diffusion Generale de Librairie (French book title)
- Digital Development Partners, Inc.
- Dragon Gaming Design Network
- Dairy Goat Development Programme (Farm-Africa)
- Deoxyguanosine Diphosphate (nucleotide)
- Diploma in General Dental Practice (UK)
- Director, Graduate Degree Programs (US DoD)
- Directorate General of Defense Purchase (Bangladesh)
- Differential Geometry and Dynamical Systems (conference)
- Direction Générale Déléguée à la Science (French: General Directorate of Science Management)
- District Growth and Development Summit (South Africa)
- Division on Globalization and Development Strategies (UN Conference on Trade and Development)
- Differential Geometry, Dynamical Systems and Applications (research group; Technical University of Catalonia; Spain)
- Dangerous Goods Driver Training (UK)
- Data-Block Group Descriptor Table
- Double-Gate Dynamic Threshold
- Délégation Générale au Développement Urbain (French: General Delegation for Urban Development)
- David Geffen Entertainment