A pair of Willocq-Bottin gas-powered lamps dating to about 1910, with double porcelain burners and double convex front glasses, took a good pounds 580 while a gearbox for a 1934 Bentley made pounds 240.
What does DCX stand for?
DCX stands for Double Convex
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCX
We have 10 other meanings of DCX in our Acronym Attic
- DaimlerChrysler Ag (stock symbol)
- Delta Clipper Experimental (rocket)
- Desert Combat Extended (gaming)
- Dialog Control Extension
- Direct Current Experiment
- Direction and Control Exercise
- Division Capstone Exercise (US Army)
- Division Communications Exercise
- Dixie Chicks (American country rock band)
- Double Charge Exchange
- Doublecortin (genes)
- Multipage PCX (file extension/format)
- Multipage Zsoft Paintbrush (filename extension)
- Division Capstone Exercise Phase I
- Division Capstone Exercise Phase II
- Double Crystal X-Ray Diffraction (sometimes seen as DCXRD)
- Digitally-Compensated Crystal Oscillator
- Double-Crystal X-Ray
- Double Crystal X-Ray Diffraction (sometimes seen as DCXD)
- Department of Culture and Youth (Botswana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Circle 259 on Service Card Coughlan Adds Bath Tablets To Effervescent Line * Coughlan Products' newest addition to its line of effervescent bath products, European Style double convex 33 gram Effervescing Bath Tablet, has an elegant European shape to attract consumers at point of purchase, according to the company.
It is a double convex mirror, with a wide angle, and can be fitted on either side of the car and costs around pounds 5.