It set up the Douala Stock Exchange in April 2003 in order to help Cameroon's biggest private sector companies to raise investment within the country.
What does DSX stand for?
DSX stands for Douala Stock Exchange (Cameroon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSX
We have 10 other meanings of DSX in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Service Worker Volunteer Program (Canada)
- Designing Switched WAN (Wireless Area Network) and Voice Solutions (computer networking)
- Designing Switched Wide-Area Network Voice Solutions
- Drive Safely Work Week
- Data Service Cross-connect
- Data Synchronization Extensions (Pumatech Inc.)
- Deployable Structures Experiment (aerospace)
- Designing for the Sexes (TV program)
- Digital Cross Connect
- Digital Signal Cross-Connect
- Digital Signal Cross Connect - Level 1
- Digital Signal Cross Connect, Level N
- Digital Signal Level 1 Cross Connect
- Digital Signal Level 3 Cross Connect
- Dream Season XLT Jacket
- Dharma Stambha Yojana (initiative; India)
- Dirty Souf Yankee
- Drum Storage Yard
- Derby Sikh Youth Association (UK)
- Desolation Sound Yacht Charters Ltd. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Disputes between African airlines have hampered the smooth running of the country's main airport while persistent problems and delays have affected the launch of the Douala stock exchange.