What does DTI stand for?
DTI stands for Dose Totale Indicative (French: Total Indicative Dose; radiological water quality regulation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTI
We have 193 other meanings of DTI in our Acronym Attic
- Direction de la Technique et de l'Innovation (French: Directorate of Technical and Innovation)
- Direction des Transmissions et de l'Informatique (French: Directorate of Communications and Information)
- Directive Technology Integrators (Oneonta, New York)
- Discrete Trial Instruction
- Distance through Insulation
- Distance to Intercept (US Air Force)
- Diversified Technology, Inc.
- Document Text Informationmanagement (various locations)
- Don't Try It
- Donation and Transplant Institute (est. 2008; Barcelona, Spain)
- Dream Train Internet (Japan)
- Dreaming the Impossible (UK)
- Driving Trend Identifier
- Dulbecco Telethon Institute (est. 1999)
- DuPont Textiles & Interiors
- Duty to Inform (law enforcement)
- Dynamic Telecommunications, Inc.
- Dynamic Tomographic Imaging
- Dynamics Technology, Incorporated (defense contractor in Torrance, California)
- Design Technology & Irrigation Ltd (UK)