Questions that have been asked are: Do monosymmetry genes respond to a common dorsoventral prepattern in the apex (Clark & Coen, 2002)?
What does DV stand for?
DV stands for Dorsoventral
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DV
We have 20 other meanings of DV in our Acronym Attic
- Distinguished Visitor
- Diversification Value
- Diversity Visa (US Department of State)
- Diverter Valve
- Divide (street type)
- Domestic Violence
- Domiciliary Visit (health care)
- Donec Vixit (Latin: Until He/She Lived, epigraphy)
- Doppler Velocity
- Dorsal Ventral (radiography)
- Dragon Valley (Lineage 2 game)
- Driver's Viewer
- Dry Van (shipping/trucking container)
- Dyesthetic Vulvodynia
- Daugavas Vanagi Amerikas Savienotas Valstis (Hawks of Daugava in United States of America)
- Dual Voltage Reduce Size Multimedia Card
- Distribution Video & Audio (also seen as DVA; Florida)
- Discrete Variational-Local Density Functional
- Dynamic Voice User Interface
- Discrete Variational-X(Alpha) (statistical exchange correlation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The degree of dorsoventral flattening (depression) of the cephalothorax was modest, as judged by preserved shape and by the orientation of the specimens on the bedding plane (Fig.
In two-dimensional imaging, has introduced two views: first is Long Axis which is parallel with heart longitudinal axis and includes dorsoventral surface of body, second is Short Axis which is Perpendicular to the heart longitudinal axis and or is perpendicular to the heart or dorsoventral surface of body.
Thin sections of red bream otoliths contained a transition zone where increment width notably decreased and otoliths started increasing in thickness on the proximal surface rather than growing along the dorsoventral and anterioposterior axes (Fig.
82) times height at fold origin; tapering evenly in dorsoventral view posterior to stinging spines; moderately compressed at end of stinging spines; damaged distally beyond folds in both types; prominent dorsal and ventral skin folds; compressed suboval in cross section above mid ventral fold, width 0.
Dioxin causes ventral prostate agenesis by disrupting dorsoventral patterning in developing mouse prostate.