Four star councils In the league table GOSS clients, South Tyneside Council, North Yorkshire County Council, Dorset County Council, Teignbridge District Council and Perth and Kinross Council were amongst the top few who were awarded the highly prized 4 star accolade.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Dorset County Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Document Control Clerk (profession)
- Document Control Custodian (various organizations)
- Document Kind Classification Code (International Electrotechnical Commission 61355 standard)
- Documentation Center of Cambodia (also seen as DC-Cam)
- Documents of the Christian Church
- DoD (Department of Defense) Common Console (air traffic control; US DoD)
- Dogmatic Constitution on the Church (Second Vatican Council)
- Dominion Color Corporation
- Donegal County Council (Ireland)
- Donor Coordination Council
- DOS Command Center
- Double Cotton Covered (wire insulation)
- Double Crested Cormorant (bird)
- Doubly Corrugated Choke
- Dow Chemical Company
- Dow Corning Corporation (Midland, MI)
- Downriver Community Conference (Michigan)
- Downriver Cycling Club
- Downtown Coordinating Committee
- Dual Channel Compressor (audio equipment; various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project has the support of local councils, Christchurch Borough Council and Dorset County Council, and in total the development is expected to create around 1,000 new jobs in the next ten years, with the opening of new businesses in the area.
Assistant Chief Constable James Vaughan, of Dorset Police, said the Dorset Fire and Rescue Service, police and Dorset County Council searched the tunnel but did not find any vehicle.
Southampton plans to cut over 200 jobs as part of pounds 15million budget cuts and Dorset county council is pursuing budget savings of pounds 5.
Elsewhere, Dorset County Council has withdrawn its bid for pounds 80 million of PFI funding for an incinerator because of rising recycling rates and a fall in overall household waste.
Dorset County Council forked out 164,000 pounds to another worker who tripped over a makeshift base made out of gym mats for a maypole.