Voiced a Dora the Explorer episode, even sang a song.
What does DTE stand for?
DTE stands for Dora the Explorer (cartoon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTE
We have 112 other meanings of DTE in our Acronym Attic
- Directie Toezicht Energie (The Netherlands Office of Energy Regulation)
- Direction des Temps de l'Enfant (French: Directorate of Children's Time)
- Directorate of Technical Education (India)
- Disaster Temporary Employee (US FEMA)
- Discharge Toxicity Evaluation
- Display Technology Experience (Electrograph Systems)
- Distance to Empty
- Distance To Endpoint
- District Teacher Educator (Pakistan)
- Domain and Type Enforcement
- Douaisis Technopole Environnement (French: Douaisis Technopole Environment)
- Down to Earth
- Down To Earth (also known as International Campaign for Ecological Justice in Indonesia)
- Dream the End (New York)
- Drift Team Ennemi (French: Enemy Drift Team)
- Drive to Excellence
- Dumb Terminal Emulator
- Dynamic Technological Efficiency
- Defence Estate Salisbury Plain Training Area (UK)
- Dual Technology Evaluation - Sequenced
Samples in periodicals archive:
INSPIRE your little ones to get creative with a Dora the Explorer colouryour-own backpack.
uk HOW TO CLAIM To claim your free Dora the Explorer colour your own backpack, simply take the voucher to the Customer Service desk at your nearest Toys 'R' Us store today only, Saturday November 5, 2011.
Today you can use our exclusive voucher to send off for Little Star, an unmissable Dora the Explorer book.
Unilever has begun a nationwide rollout of Breyers' Dora the Explorer low-fat ice cream.
Byline: By KAREN PRICE Western Mail If you think your little ones deserve a treat this summer holiday then make sure you get tickets for the European premiere of Dora the Explorer Live