These tests will be conducted by WADA accredited independent doping control officers throughout the competition," The Dawn quoted the PCB, as saying in a statement.
What does DCO stand for?
DCO stands for Doping Control Officer (athletic organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCO
We have 118 other meanings of DCO in our Acronym Attic
- District Curriculum Office (education)
- District, Colonial and Overseas (Barclay's Bank)
- Dive Center Organisation (software)
- Division of County Operations (various locations)
- Docket Control Order (sets the trial schedule)
- Doctrine Coordination Office
- Document Change Off-Line
- Document Change Order
- Document Control Officer
- Domino Collaboration Objects (Lotus Notes/Domino COM interface)
- Dorking Chamber Orchestra (est. 1988; Dorking, England, UK)
- Downtime Due to Corrective Actions
- Drive Configuration Overlay (hard disks)
- Dues Check Off (union working dues deducted from employees checks)
- Duke of Connaught's Own (Canadian regiment nickname)
- Duty Carried Out (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Defensive Cyber Operations Element (US Army)
- Digital Central Office Exchange
- Digital Central Office Small Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
But those who suspected Armstrong's achievements were fuelled by illicit rocket fuel, or haematology experiments t m to d designed to dupe doping control officers, will note his appetite for proving his innocence did not match his commitment to beating cancer.
Armitage was banned twice last season, once for clashing with a doping control officer and once for punching the Northampton fly-half Stephen Myler.
Armitage was found to have pushed and used threatening and/or abusive and obscene language towards a doping control officer by a RFU disciplinary hearing.
ENGLAND international Delon Armitage has been charged by the Rugby Football Union after he allegedly pushed a doping control officer, which may see him miss the Six Nations opener against Wales.
Summary: England international Delon Armitage has been charged by the Rugby Football Union after he allegedly pushed a doping control officer.
All jockeys riding at Thursday's meeting were tested by Al Guy, a doping control officer with the Irish Sports Council, who carries out alcohol and drug tests on behalf of the Turf Club.