From our perspective, "peace of mind" is an important value, and if a video monitoring system or door access control system simply discourages problems before they occur, all the better.
What does DACS stand for?
DACS stands for Door Access Control System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DACS
We have 69 other meanings of DACS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Aeronautical Chart Supplement
- Digital Alarm Communicator System
- Digital Analog Crossconnect System
- Digital Animation Control System (Walt Disney World)
- Digital Audio Communication System
- Direct Access Communications System (Public Broadcasting)
- Display And Control Segment
- Distributed Access Control System
- Divert and Attitude Control System
- Division of Access and Continuing Studies
- Direct Air Support Center (airborne)
- Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff for Program Analysis and Evaluation
- Director, Test & Evaluation Management Agency (Army)
- Data and Communications Steering Committee (US National Office for Integrated and Sustained Ocean Observations)
- Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff, Information Management
- Deployed AWACS Computer Support System
- Distributed Administrative Computing Security System (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Department of Arts, Culture, Science and Technology (South Africa)
- Danish Audio Connect (audio manufacturer)
- Data Accumulation Compression Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year it completed the installation of a similar perimeter security system, as well as a door access control system, at BASF's production facility in Cramlington, Northumberland.