History tells us twin party governments are doomed to fail unable to agree on anything and this pairing are no different.
What does DTF stand for?
DTF stands for Doomed to Fail
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTF
We have 96 other meanings of DTF in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Trunk Frame
- Din Tai Fung (restaurant; various locations)
- Discrete Time Fourier
- Discrete Trial Format
- Distance to Finish (sailing regattas)
- Distance-To-Fault (cabling)
- Distributed Terascale Facility (National Science Foundation distributed supercomputing grid)
- Distribution Time/Frequency
- Document Transmission Facility
- Domene Technologies Formations (French: Domene Technology Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the current undemocratic half-way house continues it is doomed to fail.
The 85-year-old leader was forced into a power-sharing deal with former rivals after the 2008 poll, but many fear it is doomed to fail as Mugabe clings on to power.
The separatists don't have the people's hearts and are doomed to fail.