NASDAQ:CREAF), a provider of digital entertainment solutions for PC users, has signed an agreement with id Software relating to Creative's patented shadowing technique and id's cutting-edge 3D graphics DOOM 3 engine, allowing Creative to develop EAX ADVANCED HD 3D audio options for future licensees.
What does D3 stand for?
D3 stands for Doom 3 (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of D3
We have 9 other meanings of D3 in our Acronym Attic
- Defending the Digital Domain
- Degrade, Disrupt, Deny
- Descent III (computer game)
- Design, Development & Documentation
- Detroit 3 (North American Automobile Manufacturing)
- Device Mode 3 (full-off power state, computing)
- Diablo 3 (gaming)
- Direct Data Distribution
- Direct-Data Domain (least squares method)
- Dirty Three (Australian band)
- Dynamic Document Drafting (Microsystems software)
- Third Generation Channel Bank (24 Channels on T1)
- 30-Sided Dice (gaming)
- Diameter of 30 (particle measurement)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 328 (airliner)
- Dose Yielding 37% Survival
- Decide, Detect, Deliver, and Assess (US DoD)
- Design 3 Architecture (architectural firm; Monroeville, PA)
- Direct 3D
- Display in 3-Dimensions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Talking of suckers - Doom 3 also has new versions of the many horrors in the original game and Doom 2 plus some new creatures and zombies.