Construction of The Donor Tissue Bank of Victoria facilities continues and is set to provide the most up to date, state-of-the-art facility in Australia for the recovery of body tissue for transplantation.
What does DTBV stand for?
DTBV stands for Donor Tissue Bank of Victoria (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTBV
- Deluxe Training Ball Rack (sports equipment)
- Dual Threshold Bandwidth Reservation
- Dare to Be Stupid (Weird Al Yankovic song/album)
- Département des Micro-Technologies pour la Biologie et la Santé (French: Department of Micro-Technologies for Biology and Health)
- Data to Be Signed Formatter
- Driving Trailer Brake Standard Open (British railway code)
- Don't Block the Blog (advocacy)
- Dream Team Beach Tennis (France)
- Deisna Transmission Broadcasting Unit
- Diablerets Tourisme-Bureau de Vente (French: Diablerets Tourism Sales Office; Diablerets, Switzerland)
- Chief Dental Technician (Naval Rating)
- Dallas Theater Center (Texas)
- Dans Ton Chat (French quote forum)
- Dans Ton Cul (gaming clan)
- Dansk Toksikologi Center (Denmark)
- Danube Tourist Commission
- Data Communications and Terminal Controllers (HP)
- Data Tape Center
- Data Technology Corporation
- Data Transfer Cartridge
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Donor Tissue Bank of Victoria (DTBV), located in Melbourne, the capitol of Victoria, contacted MTF to provide human skin, which is used to cover severe burns, thus reducing the risk of infection and loss of fluids.