Donor lymphocyte infusion followed by interferon-[alpha] plus low dose cyclosporine A for modulation of donor CD3 cells activity with monitoring of minimal residual disease and cellular chimerism in a patient with first hematologic relapse of chronic myelogenous leukemia after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
What does DLI stand for?
DLI stands for Donor Lymphocyte Infusion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLI
We have 103 other meanings of DLI in our Acronym Attic
- Disneyland Info
- Dispositifs de Libération d'Insuline (French: Devices for Insulin Release)
- Distance Learning International (Richmond, VA)
- Distance Learning, Inc. (software)
- Distinct Location Identification
- Distributorless Ignition
- Diversity Leadership Institute
- Division Légère d'Intervention (French: Light Intervention Division)
- Division of Labor and Industry (Maryland)
- Dolby Laboratories Inc.
- Drama League of Ireland
- Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (Laurel, MD)
- Durham Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase I (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase II (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Dalai Lama in Australia (religious group)
- Davidson-Langley Incorporated Architects (Toronto, Canada)
- Digoxin-Like Immunoreacting Activity
- Discover Life in America
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology (Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donor lymphocyte infusions (DLI) produce durable remissions in most patients whose chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) has relapsed after stem cell transplantation, according to a study by UK researchers.