The inclusion of the year in the donor identification number is to ensure a unique number every 100 years and is not intended to establish a collection or expiration date.
What does DIN stand for?
DIN stands for Donor Identification Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIN
We have 78 other meanings of DIN in our Acronym Attic
- Device Identification Number
- Digital Input
- Dinar (Yugoslavian national currency)
- Director Identification Number (India)
- Dissolved Inorganic Nitrogen
- Division des Installations Nucléaires (French: Division of Nuclear Installations; Autorité de Sûreté Nucléaire)
- Division Ingénierie Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Engineering Division; Electricité de France)
- Do It Now (gaming/chat)
- Doctors Independent Network
- Document Identification Number
- Drug Identification Number
- Dynamic Instruction Number
- Digital Imaging Network - Picture Archiving Communications System
- AUTODIN/Defense Special Security Communications System
- Dawn Internet Newsalert (Pakistan)
- Decision Information Networking Associates, Inc.
- Department of Immigration and Naturalization Aruba
- Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional (Spanish)
- Direccion Nacional de Inteligencia (Spanish: National Intelligence Directorate; Chile)
- Direct Internal Noise Amplification