An in-house donor advised fund may be a particularly good option if the donor wishes all of the distribution from the fund to stay within the institution or when the outside distributions might be made primarily to related causes.
What does DAF stand for?
DAF stands for Donor Advised Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAF
We have 140 other meanings of DAF in our Acronym Attic
- Directory Address Field (Centrex telelphone system)
- Diretoria de Assuntos Fundiários (Portuguese: Directorate of Land Affairs; Brazil)
- Disciplinary Action Form (human resources)
- Dissolved Air Flotation (separation technology)
- Distributed Application Framework
- District Aisne Football (French: Aisne District Football; Aisne, France)
- Divorced Asian Female
- Document Allocation File
- Dogwood Arts Festival
- Domestic Abuse Forum (various locations)
- Dry and Ash Free (coal)
- Duck Athletic Fund (Oregon)
- Duplicate Address File
- Dynamic Agroforestry (agriculture)
- Dynamic Amplification Factor
- Dysautonomia-Associated Fatigue
- Van Doorne's Aanhangwagen Fabriek (Dutch automobile manufacturer, pre 1949 name)
- Van Doorne's Automobiel Fabriek (Dutch automobile manufacturer, post 1949 name)
- Dallas Area Flyball Association (Bonham, TX)
- Délégation Archéologique Française en Afghanistan (French: French Archaeological Delegation in Afghanistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, the article briefly comments on the degree of control a donor might exercise with regard to a donor advised fund without causing the fund to lose public charity status.