Donna the Buffalo Thursday at WOW Donna the Buffalo plays Thursday at the WOW Hall.
What does DTB stand for?
DTB stands for Donna the Buffalo (band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTB
We have 57 other meanings of DTB in our Acronym Attic
- Deutscher Tennisbund (German Tennis Association)
- Deutscher Turnerbund (German Gymnasts Federation)
- Devin Townsend Band (band)
- Diagnostic Technique Bâtiment (French: Building Diagnostic Technique)
- Digital Talking Books (National Information Standards Organization)
- Digitization of the Battlefield
- Dios Te Bendiga (Spanish: God bless you)
- Direct Television Broadcast
- Dirt Track Bandits (racing)
- Don't Text Back (cellphone slang)
- Door-to-Balloon (cardiology)
- Down the Backstretch (sports blog)
- Down the Bar (Brasenose College Oxford Slang, early 1990s)
- Down the Bayou
- Down to Bomb (graffit crew)
- Download-to-Burn (digital media)
- Downtown Brown (band)
- Drugs and Therapeutics Bulletin
- Dual Throttle Bodies (automotive)
- Duval Traitement des Bois (French: Duval Treatment of Wood)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bluegrass-country artist Bush and group Donna the Buffalo (offering a blend of reggae, rock, zydeco and more) perform starting at 7 p.
Members of Tea Leaf Green, Donna the Buffalo, Railroad Earth, Zilla, the Flecktones, the Greyboy Allstars and countless other bands have agreed to get on stage under Butler's leadership.
In other genres, you'll find Donna the Buffalo, a tribal funk band from upstate New York (Saturday, Broadway Plaza), the a cappella act DaVinci's Notebook (Sunday, Wineries Stage) and the Jake Blair Band (Saturday, Fifth Avenue), an everything-but-the-kitchen-sink group that combines "soul, jazz, blues, world, funk, reggae and classic rock.