But that was the vision, certainly not the global company Donna Karan New York grew into.
What does DKNY stand for?
DKNY stands for Donna Karan New York
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Deutsche Knochenmarkspenderdatei (German Marrow Donor Program)
- Distributed Key Management System (IBM Corp.)
- Distributed Knowledge Management System
- Dynamic Kernel Module Support
- Diabetes Knowledge (assessment scale)
- Diaspora Knowledge Network (UNESCO)
- Distributed Knowledge Network (Iowa State University)
- Domain Key Normal Form
- Des Kaisers Neue Kleider (German: The Emperor's New Clothes; clothing boutique)
- Det Kongelige Norske Videnskabers Selskab (Norwegian: The Royal Norwegian Society of Sciences and Letters)
- Darren Kramer Organization (band)
- Deeltijds Kunst Onderwijs (Dutch: Part-Time Art Education)
- Defense Knowledge Online
- Delta Kappa Omicron (fraternity)
- Don't Know Option (surveys)
- double knockout (mice)
- Death Knights of Krynn (video game)
- Death Korps of Krieg (gaming)
- Development Kick-Off Meeting (various locations)
- Direct Kernel Object Manipulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Renovations on both Donna Karan New York stores, which are approximately 2,500 s/f each, began in August and were completed in under a month--just in time for Fashion's Night Out in New York on September 8.
The lease for Donna Karan New York, which represents 92 percent of the building, expires in 2016.
Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan New York, Vivienne Westwood and Julien Macdonald for Givenchy, are working with Piaggio to produce the Vespa Collection 2002 in aid of the charity.
On the first floor, a display bed is made up with Karan's Bohemian Luxe line, an extension of an apparel line by the same name, and is part of the Donna Karan New York Collection, representing the high end of the company's price point range.