The Donna Karan Company has signed a new lease at 400 Commerce Boulevard, owned by Russo Development.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Donna Karan (fashion)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Directie Kunsten (Dutch: direction for fine arts)
- Disbursing Clerk (USN rating)
- Discovery Kids (TV network)
- Dishonorable Kill (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Display Keyboard
- Divine Knights (gaming clan)
- Don King (boxing promoter)
- Don Knotts (actor)
- Don't Know
- Donkey Kong (game)
- Donut King (various locations)
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd. (publishing)
- Double Kill (gaming)
- Draconian Knights (gaming)
- Dragon Khan (roller-coaster, Spain)
- Dragon Knight (gaming, MapleStory)
- Dravidar Kazhagam (political party, India)
- Dread Knights (gaming clan)
- Drift King (Fast and the Furious movie character)
- Drop Kick (wrestling move)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donna Karan took a more sophisticated approach when designing her 2012 Resort Collection .
Fashion designer Donna Karan, 54: Known as the queen of Seventh Avenue, Donna Karan is the owner and chief designer of the Donna Karan Company, managing production and marketing as well as design.
Donna Karan had hired Raney precisely for his expertise in the ancient Chinese science to ensure a harmonious atmosphere where retail success and spiritual serenity would reign.
Bracelets and earrings, claire's Accessories Sneakers, DKNY Donna Karan.
announced that The Donna Karan Company LLC, the fashion label of designer Donna Karan and a unit of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, has signed a new 10-year lease covering 143,800 s/f with a five-year extension option at 240 West 40th Street.