99Review by Jenny Waddington GAMING legends Mario and Donkey Kong have reunited once again to battle it out in an amazing action-packed puzzle game, which has proved the most addictive DS offering I have played this year.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Donkey Kong (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Kick (soccer)
- Directie Kunsten (Dutch: direction for fine arts)
- Disbursing Clerk (USN rating)
- Discovery Kids (TV network)
- Dishonorable Kill (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Display Keyboard
- Divine Knights (gaming clan)
- Don King (boxing promoter)
- Don Knotts (actor)
- Don't Know
- Donna Karan (fashion)
- Donut King (various locations)
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd. (publishing)
- Double Kill (gaming)
- Draconian Knights (gaming)
- Dragon Khan (roller-coaster, Spain)
- Dragon Knight (gaming, MapleStory)
- Dravidar Kazhagam (political party, India)
- Dread Knights (gaming clan)
- Drift King (Fast and the Furious movie character)
Samples in periodicals archive:
99 This fourth Mario Vs Donkey Kong caper is the best yet.
MARIO vs DONKEY KONG MINILAND MAYHEM DS THE sequel to Mario vs Donkey Kong: March of the Minis retreads familiar ground to anyone who played the 2007 original.
Though non-Japanese games are included in the discussion, Power Up especially examines how storytelling ideas in Japanese videogames have so thoroughly permeated the gaming world, from the first-ever game cutscenes in Donkey Kong onward.