Donate Life America announced that Erik Compton, PGA tour golfer and two-time heart transplant recipient has agreed to participate with Donate Life America (DLA) to promote organ and tissue donation.
What does DLA stand for?
DLA stands for Donate Life America (health donors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLA
We have 214 other meanings of DLA in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete Lens Array
- Discrete Loss Approximation (simulation)
- Diseased Leaf Area
- Dislocation Allowance
- Dispositif Local d'Accompagnement (French: Local Device Support)
- Distance Learning Academy (various locations)
- Distribution and License Agreement (software)
- Division of Library Automation
- Doctor of Liberal Arts (artistic degree)
- Document Layout Analysis (document processing)
- Douala, Cameroon - Douala (airport code)
- Double Logarithm Approximation
- Dow, Lohnes & Albertson (est. 1918; law firm; various locations)
- Drive Letter Access
- Drive Lock Assembly
- Driver License Agreement
- Driver Limiter Amplifier (satellite communication)
- Dynamic Link Assignment
- Dynamic Liquid Alternative (finance)
- Dynamic Loading Approach
Samples in periodicals archive:
That work, by federal law, is conducted by a separate, nonprofit organization called Donate Life America and begins only after a person is deceased.
The OPO also pointed out it helped Donate Life America to reach its 2011 goal of registering 100 million people in the US as organ and tissue donors by registering 4 million individuals in their region.