The program, which includes an executive panel discussion after the film, is open to the public and will be held in the auditorium of the Donald W.
What does RCED stand for?
RCED stands for Donald W. Reynolds Center for Enterprise Development (Sam W. Walton College of Business; University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCED
We have 2 other meanings of RCED in our Acronym Attic
- Research Centre for English and Applied Linguistics (UK)
- Regional Center of the East Bay (California)
- Rehabilitation Continuing Education Center (Arkansas)
- Renewal Community Employment Credit (tax credit)
- Research Center for Environmental Changes (Academia Sinica; Taipei, Taiwan)
- Roman Catholic Episcopal Corporation (various locations)
- Roosevelt County Electric Cooperative (Portales, NM)
- Russell City Energy Center (Sacramento, CA; California Energy Commission)
- Rock County Electric Cooperative Association
- Respiratory Care Educational Consulting Services
- Resource Center for Empowerment and Development (Philippines)
- Resources, Community and Economic Development (US General Accounting Office)
- Rooks County Economic Development (Stockton, KS)
- Royal Custom and Excise Department (Malaysia)
- Ravalli County Economic Development Authority (Montana)
- Racine County Economic Development Corporation (Sturtevant, WI)
- Rajasthan Council of Elementary Education (India)
- Regionalne Centrum Edukacji Ekologicznej (Poland)
- Research Center for Energy and Environment (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Research Commercialization and Educational Enhancement Program (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arkansas Business Hall of Fame is permanently housed in the atrium of the Donald W.