95 Hardcover PN2287 Cox, an author of books on pop culture, film, and television, and Marhanka, a pop culture critic and film and television show collector, present a book on the complete films of comedian Don Knotts, from No Time for Sergeants to Pleasantville.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Don Knotts (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Dielectric Constant
- Diffusionskonstante (German: diffusion constant; Oxygen Permeability of contact lenses)
- Direct Kick (soccer)
- Directie Kunsten (Dutch: direction for fine arts)
- Disbursing Clerk (USN rating)
- Discovery Kids (TV network)
- Dishonorable Kill (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Display Keyboard
- Divine Knights (gaming clan)
- Don King (boxing promoter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring the voices of Zach Braff, Garry Marshall, Joan Cusack, Steve Zahn, Katie Finneran, Don Knotts, Amy Sedaris, Harry Shearer.
It features the voices of Zach Braff, Garry Marshall, Joan Cusack, Steve Zahn, Katie Finneran, Don Knotts, Amy Sedaris and Harry Shearer and is an enjoyable distraction for children.
Typical 1990s kids--Dave (Tobey Maguire and Jennifer (Reese Witherspoon)--are, through the intervention of TV repair technician Don Knotts, literally zapped into a 1950s sitcom called Pleasantville.