The biggest prob-leWitter faces is he is taking on a Don King fighter on a Don King card.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Don King (boxing promoter)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Diddy Kong (gaming)
- Dielectric Constant
- Diffusionskonstante (German: diffusion constant; Oxygen Permeability of contact lenses)
- Direct Kick (soccer)
- Directie Kunsten (Dutch: direction for fine arts)
- Disbursing Clerk (USN rating)
- Discovery Kids (TV network)
- Dishonorable Kill (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Display Keyboard
- Divine Knights (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PROMOTER Don King has accused WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko of ducking Hasim Rahman after the fight was postponed for the fourth time.
Lennox Lewis was able to work with Don King and Roy Jones has been able to work with Don King.
Pat English, lawyer for Lewis' New Jersey-based co-promoter Main Events, confirmed: "Lennox has filed a law suit against Rahman and Don King Productions, primarily for breach of contract.