There are a few in our dressing room - I don't trust anyone, so I wouldn't believe them.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Don't Trust Anyone
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Doctoral Training Account (UK research grant)
- Document Technique d'Application (French: Technical Application Document)
- Document Tracking and Administration (Microsoft BizTalk Server)
- Dog Theft Action (lobby group)
- Domain Target Architecture (IT architecture specification)
- Domestic Tariff Area
- Domestic Temporary Assignment
- Don't Tell Anyone
- Don't Touch Anything
- Don't Trust Anybody
- Door to Airport (shipping)
- Dossier Technique Amiante (French: Asbestos Technical File; building regulation)
- Double Tax Agreement
- Double Taxation Arrangement (various locations)
- Down to Attack
- Down Tower Assembly (wind turbines)
- Down Town Anaheim Funk (band)
- DownThemAll! (Mozilla Firefox extension)
- Downtown Annapolis (Maryland)
- Draw to Adopt (art)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DON'T trust anyone who applies the words "max out the credit card" to central government spending.
I have no social life at all, though, because I don't trust anyone.
She welcomed Goode's sentence, but added: "I still have nightmares and I don't trust anyone.
I don't trust anyone to put aside their own benefactors for my well-being.
We don't trust anyone - this is what we have learned from our experience.