When raiders come to our county always they don't touch anything apart from cattle, but it was my big surprise when I heard that they took eight women with them", the commissioner added.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Don't Touch Anything
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Distribution Touraine Automatismes (French: Touraine Distribution Automation)
- Division of Tax Appeals (New York)
- Doctoral Training Account (UK research grant)
- Document Technique d'Application (French: Technical Application Document)
- Document Tracking and Administration (Microsoft BizTalk Server)
- Dog Theft Action (lobby group)
- Domain Target Architecture (IT architecture specification)
- Domestic Tariff Area
- Domestic Temporary Assignment
- Don't Tell Anyone
- Don't Trust Anybody
- Don't Trust Anyone
- Door to Airport (shipping)
- Dossier Technique Amiante (French: Asbestos Technical File; building regulation)
- Double Tax Agreement
- Double Taxation Arrangement (various locations)
- Down to Attack
- Down Tower Assembly (wind turbines)
- Down Town Anaheim Funk (band)
- DownThemAll! (Mozilla Firefox extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Something inside me said don't touch anything, put everything back and get out the house.
Don't touch anything else until your hands are completely dry.
Don't touch anything and, if you need any help just ask.
Don't Touch Anything James Valentine Simon & Schuster 1230 Ave.
magazine's Hottest New Band on the Planet don't touch anything illegal - they swear by vitamins.