Next time they text something nasty, don't text back.
What does DTB stand for?
DTB stands for Don't Text Back (cellphone slang)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DTB
We have 58 other meanings of DTB in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Terminbörse (German)
- Deutscher Tennisbund (German Tennis Association)
- Deutscher Turnerbund (German Gymnasts Federation)
- Devin Townsend Band (band)
- Diagnostic Technique Bâtiment (French: Building Diagnostic Technique)
- Digital Talking Books (National Information Standards Organization)
- Digitization of the Battlefield
- Dios Te Bendiga (Spanish: God bless you)
- Direct Television Broadcast
- Dirt Track Bandits (racing)
- Donna the Buffalo (band)
- Door-to-Balloon (cardiology)
- Down the Backstretch (sports blog)
- Down the Bar (Brasenose College Oxford Slang, early 1990s)
- Down the Bayou
- Down to Bomb (graffit crew)
- Download-to-Burn (digital media)
- Downtown Brown (band)
- Drugs and Therapeutics Bulletin
- Dual Throttle Bodies (automotive)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, what if you don't text back to someone?
If I don't text back straight away, don't phone the police.