Tonight is a clear message from the voters to the Washington insiders and special interests: Don't mess with Texas," Dewhurst said.
What does DMWT stand for?
DMWT stands for Don't Mess With Texas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of DMWT in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Mining and Water Management (Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation)
- Don't Mess with Me
- Data Munging with Perl (book)
- Depot Maintenance Workload Plan
- Department of Marine and Wildlife Resources (American Samoa)
- Depot Maintenance Work Request
- Depot Maintenance Work Requirement
- Directorate Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (US Army)
- Defence Medical Welfare Service (UK military medical system)
- Durban Metro Water Services (South Africa)
- Descendants of Mexican War Veterans
- Des Moines Water Works
- Dancemaniax (game)
- Dark Man X
- Data Mining Extensions (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Data Multiplex Unit
- Digital Multiplexing (used in theatrical lighting industry)
- Digital Music Express (commercial satellite broadcasting service)
- Direct Matrix Architecture (Symmetrix/EMC)
- Direct Media Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
You see T-shirts and bumper stickers declaring Don't Mess With Texas, a phrase that started out as an anti-litter slogan but is now a statement of fierce pride in the state.
Don't Mess With Texas Democrats, Mother Jones The New York Times appears to have moved the race for Texas governor from "lean Republican" to "tossup.