And don't forget the kids - Topflight has sizzling family offers to Lake Garda and Caorle from pounds 1,178 for two adults and one child.
What does DFTK stand for?
DFTK stands for Don't Forget the Kids
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DFTK in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Feed the Freakin' Troll(s) (polite form; newsgroups; don't respond to provocation; flamers)
- Deutschfreiburgische Theatergruppe
- Don't Feed the Gondolas (Irish TV show)
- Dance from the Heart
- Dentistry from the Heart (Tampa, FL)
- Daily Flight Time Index (performance metric)
- Dansk Familieterapeutisk Institut (Danish: Danish Family Therapy Institute)
- Data Fusion Technologies, Inc. (est. 1996; Austin, TX)
- Department for Trade and Industry
- Distance-from-Touchdown Indicator (aviation industry)
- Demand-Based Flash Translation Layer
- Dead-End Free Topology Maintenance
- Dick Figures: The Movie
- Distributed Fault Tolerant Memory
- Don't Forget the Milk
- Douglas-Fir Tussock Moth (insect)
- Down from the Mountain (band)
- Dual-Frequency Triangular Microstrip Antenna
- Direct Flame Thermal Oxidizer (fuel technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DON'T FORGET THE KIDS CHILDREN love different textures and colours, and wallpaper adds a visual stimulus.
If things have failed with your wife, don't forget the kids, Monty.