Wiltshire served as acting attorney general under the governing Dominica Labor Party from 2000 to 2001.
What does DLP stand for?
DLP stands for Dominica Labor Party
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLP
We have 139 other meanings of DLP in our Acronym Attic
- Display Link Parallel
- Distance Learning Pack (UK)
- Distance Learning Partnership (UK)
- Distance Learning Program
- Distinguished Lecturer Program
- Distinguished Lecturers Program
- Distributed Library Project
- Distributed Logic Programming Language
- Distribution Leader Price (discount retailer; France)
- Doctrinal Literature Program
- Dominican Liberation Party (political group)
- Don Logay Productions (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Dose Length Product (measure of total exposure for a study in Computed Tomography)
- Dragons Lair Project (gaming)
- Dreamland Park
- Dual Linearly Polarized
- Dynamic Logic Programming
- Diaphragmatic Lobar Pulmonary Artery
- Direction Logistique Pièces et Accessoires (French: Logistics Management Parts and Accessories)
Samples in periodicals archive:
62% of Votes Cast Party Valid Votes % Votes #Seats Dominica Labor Party (DLP) 19,741 52.
Roosevelt Skerrit, 31, was chosen to replace Charles by the Dominica Labor Party, the country's main political party: Skerrit, Dominica's youngest prime minister since its independence from Britain in 1978, was sworn in at a ceremony in President Nicholas Liverpool's office.