Dominic Walsh Dominic Walsh Dance Theater During his 15th year at Houston Ballet in 2002, Dominic Walsh launched Dominic Walsh Dance Theater.
What does DWDT stand for?
DWDT stands for Dominic Walsh Dance Theater (Houston, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexer (aka Dense Wave Division Multiplexer)
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (fiber optic communications)
- Dubai World Dental Meeting (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Data Warehouse Design and Online Analytical Processing Technology
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party
- Down with Dirty Pizza
- Double-Weight Dual Range Governor (auto construction)
- Defense Waste Disposal Safety
- Digitales Wörterbuch der Deutschen Sprache des 20. Jahrhunderts (German dictionary and corpus)
- Dying With Dignity Victoria (Australia)
- Dakota Wind Ensemble (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Damit Worley Engineering (Brunei)
- Deferred Work Element
- Department of Water and Energy (Australia)
- Department of Workforce Education (Arkansas)
- Designers Weekend (Belgium)
- Desired Weapons Effect (US DoD)
- Detailed Work Estimate (software engineering/management)
- Difficulty with Evacuation
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] RELATED ARTICLE: STARPOWER Dominic Walsh began his dance training in Chicago and then joined Houston Ballet, where he danced for 17 years before breaking away to form his own company, Dominic Walsh Dance Theater.
Walsh's boutique troupe, Dominic Walsh Dance Theater (DWDT), performs Ek's Pas de Dans this month at the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts in Houston, the company's home base.
Dominic Walsh Dance Theater dancer Felicia McBride swims three mornings a week and hops on the elliptical a few days a week after rehearsal.
One of his guest artists is Dominic Walsh, a principal with Houston Ballet before he established Dominic Walsh Dance Theater.
GEORGE PIPER DANCES NOEMIE LAFRANCE BENJAMIN LEVY DOMINIC WALSH DANCE THEATER STELLA ABRERA DAVID HALLBERG VERB BALLETS CATHY MARSTON MATJASH MROZEWSKI NICOLAS BLANC VIENGSAY VALDES REVEALING THE EMOTIONAL BODY EMILY PATTERSON JANICE GARRETT SETH ORZA PETER BOAL AND COMPANY JASON SAMUELS-SMITH MARGIE GILLIS ERICK MONTES BRADON MCDONALD PAULETTE BEAUCHAMP TRAIN WRECK VINCENT MANTSOE LARRY KEIGWIN CHRISTOPHER STOWELL GEORGE PIPER DANCES Brave New World BY MARGARET WILLIS With Greek god-like physiques, classical lines, vitality, and sensitivity, George Piper Dances continues to scale new peaks.
Dominic Walsh Dance Theater rocked the new Hobby Center with its debut performance.