Bateman and colleagues from Washington University (Missouri, US) analyzed data on 128 men and women enrolled in the Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network (DIAN), including 88 who carry the genetic mutations.
What does DIAN stand for?
DIAN stands for Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIAN
We have 1 other meaning of DIAN in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Intrusion Analysis & Monitoring Desk
- Development and Integration of Accurate Mathematical Operations in Numerical Data-Processing
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Intake and Measurement of Neural Development (clinical trial)
- Diplomatic and Military Operations in a Non-warfighting Domain
- Dow Industrial Average Model New Deposit Shares
- Defense Integration and Management of Nuclear Data Services
- Digital Interactive Artists' Network (2000-2003)
- Direccion de Impuestos y Aduanas Nacionales (Colombian Tax and Customs Organization)
- Distribution Industrielle et Automobile Nantaise (French: Distribution Industrial and Automotive Nantes; Nantes, France)
- Do It All Night (DDR song)
- Data Intensive and Network Aware (computer science)
- Descriptive Intermediate Attributed Notation for Ada
- Detect Immobilized Amplified Nucleic Acids
- DIsplacement Analyzer
- Distance Geometry Algorithm for NMR Applications
- H6000 Disk Analysis System (Honeywell)
- Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development (Government of Canada)
- Denver Institutional Area Network Environment (Colorado)
- Digital Integrated Attack and Navigation Equipment
- Direct Information Access Network for Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second study examined Abeta42 levels and cognitive function in 128 subjects enrolled in the Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network (DIAN) study.
This December 11-12, attendees come together during the session: Future Perspective from the Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network (DIAN) (http://www.