Most of the money tribes use to develop sexual and domestic violence programs come from funds specifically earmarked for tribal programs through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
What does DVP stand for?
DVP stands for Domestic Violence Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVP
We have 75 other meanings of DVP in our Acronym Attic
- Disney Vacation Planning
- Distance Vector Protocol
- Distinct Value Proposition (finance)
- Distinguished Visiting Professor
- Distinguished Visitor Program
- divalproex sodium
- Diverse Voices Project
- Division of Violence Prevention
- Division Vice President
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Domestic Violence Project, Inc
- Dominion Virginia Power
- Don Valley Parkway (Toronto, Canada expressway)
- Dunbar Video Productions LLC (Holly, MI)
- Dusty Vinyl Productions (rap group)
- Dvorak for Programmers (keyboard layout variant)
- Design Verification Plan and Report
- Daily Vigorous Physical Activity
- Delaware Valley Pediatric Associates (Lawrenceville, NJ)
- Delaware Valley Protective Association (Delaware Canal; est. 1933; Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PROGRAM US$700,000 is being sought from the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) for a Domestic Violence Program (TC9710288), whose components are being determined.
However, during the past 2 decades, a rowing number of counties and cities developed victim/ witness assistance programs, rape crisis centers, and specialized domestic violence programs to reduce the impact that crime has upon the lives of victims and witnesses.