Net proceeds generated by the auction were donated to the Jenesse Center, a domestic violence intervention program that Ms.
What does DVIP stand for?
DVIP stands for Domestic Violence Intervention Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVIP
We have 6 other meanings of DVIP in our Acronym Attic
- Destiny Vision International Ministries (Spokane, WA)
- Diarrhea Virus of Infant Mice
- Data Visualisation Interactive Network (US NASA; Aragats Space-Environment Center; Armenia)
- Delaware Valley Innovation Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Differentiated Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Dobermann Vrienden In Nederland (Dutch: Dobermann Friends in the Netherlands)
- Digital Video Input Output
- Design Volunteers in Parks (US NPS; California)
- Designated Very Important Person
- Distinguished Very Important Person
- Domestic Violence Intervention and Prevention Program
- Digital Video Image Quality and Perceptual Coding
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report
- Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center (Philadelphia)
- Domestic Violence and Incest Resource Centre (Victoria Australia)
- Domestic Violence Integrated Response Project (UK)
- Domestic Violence Intervention Response Team (Australia)
- Defense Vision Information System
- Digital Voice Intercom System
- Digital Voice Intercommunications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Media reports on such killings can add to the problem, making women more scared to leave or providing batterers with another way of threatening and controlling their victim, said Teri Guiterrez, director of a domestic violence intervention program in Springfield.
Welcoming Attorney General Reno, Mayor Ticer spoke of the City's Domestic Violence Intervention Program, calling it a "national model.